Beyond Birth Basics LLC Privacy Statement
Overview of Our Privacy Practice:
Your privacy is important to us, and our commitment on core privacy values of transparency, control, respect and trust. This Privacy Statement explains how Beyond Birth Basics LLC (“BBB” “we” or “our”) and our affiliated companies (unless they have published their own privacy statement), collect, process, use, protect and share your personal information as well as your privacy rights under certain privacy laws. We have highlighted key details about our privacy practices below:
Information We Collect About You:
We collect your personal information directly from you through your interactions, use, and experiences with our websites, products and services. We also obtain your information indirectly from our Business Partners and other third-party sources. “Business Partner” means any third party with whom we have a business relationship to assist us with: providing you with our products or services, processing your payments, tailoring content to your interests, sending you information or offers or performing other functions to support our relationship with you.
How We Use and Share Your Information:
We use your personal information for purposes such as:
- Providing you with our products and services and enhancing the quality of your customer support;
- Tailoring your customer experience;
- Improving our products and services;
- Complying with applicable laws;
- Improving the safety and security of our website, products and services; and
- Sharing your personal information with our affiliated companies and Business Partners to perform functions such as assisting us with completing any transactions, sharing information about our products and services, or offering you our latest deals and promotions.
Your Consumer Privacy Rights:
You can exercise your privacy rights under applicable privacy laws (such as the California Consumer Privacy Act) concerning your personal information by emailing [email protected]. Customers can learn more about the categories of personal information we collect about you, and how we share it with our Business Partners here. Please note that we do not “sell” your personal information to any Business Partners as defined under applicable privacy laws.
Changes To This Privacy Statement:
We may make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time. If there are material changes to the Privacy Statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the bottom of this statement. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to learn how we are protecting your personal information. You may have the following consumer privacy rights under applicable state laws:
- Right to Know: you may have the right to request information about the personal information we have collected about you and for what purpose.
- Right to Access: you may have the right to request information about how we process your personal information and to obtain a copy of that personal information.
- Right to Portability: you may have the right to receive your personal information, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another organization in certain circumstances.
- Right to Deletion: you may have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected from you.
- Right to Be Free from Discrimination:We will not discriminate against you for exercising your consumer privacy rights.
How We Secure Your Information:
We use appropriate technical, organizational, and physical data security safeguards to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of your personal information, such as:
- Using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details;
- Designing our data security safeguards to ensure the ongoing security, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- Limiting physical access to our premises;
- Limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- Ensuring that our Business Partners have appropriate safeguards in place to help protect your personal information; and
- As required by law, destroying or de-identifying personal information.
We encourage you to keep any passwords you use confidential and to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams where someone may send you an email that appears to be from BBB asking for your personal information. BBB will not request your ID or password through email.
For other privacy questions, issues, concerns or complaints, or if you would like to access a copy of, or request deletion of the personal information we may maintain about you, or to exercise any other privacy right as set out above, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at: P.O Box 345, Galena, OH 43021
Please be aware that your request does not guarantee complete access or comprehensive removal as the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Effective Date: March 2, 2022.