TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: 01/01/2022
ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS OR USE THESE SERVICES AND MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS. BY CLICKING THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN CLICK “DECLINE”. READ THE FOLLOWINGTERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE.
This Agreement applies to your access to and use of the Services and Materials and does not alter in any way the terms and conditions of any other agreement you may have with Beyond Birth Basics LLC for products, software, services or otherwise, unless otherwise directed by Beyond Birth Basics LLC. If you fail to comply in any way with these terms and conditions, your authorization to access and to use the Services and Materials automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials and discontinue use of the Services and Materials.
- PERMITTED The Services and Materials and the materials herein may only be used for your internal management, reference, education, research, and training purposes (collectively, the “Permitted Use”). You may onlyaccess the Services and Materials, print limited copies of the materials from the Services and Materials, and makelimited local electronic copies of select materials from the Services and Materials through the print and save features within the Services and Materials, in accordance with the Permitted Use.
- All Services and Materials, including, without limitation, text, pictures, graphics and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted materials of Beyond Birth Basics LLC (or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or designees). Services and Materials, including without limitation all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein, are the sole any exclusive property of Beyond Birth Basics LLC (or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or designees) or its suppliers. By indicating that you accept these terms, you do not become the owner of any of the Services and Materials but are entitled to use them only according to the terms of this Agreement.Except for the Permitted Use specified above, you may not copy, modify or distribute any of the Services and Materials. You may not “mirror” any material contained in the Services and Materials on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained in the Services and Materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacyand publicity and communications regulations and statutes. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos, including, but not limited to, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts (collectively, the “Trademarks”)used and displayed on the Services and Materials are registered and unregistered trademarks, service marks and/or tradedress of Beyond Birth Basics LLC or its content providers, and you many not copy, imitate or use the Trademarks, in whole or in part, for any purpose. No license or other right to use any Trademark used or displayed on the Services and Materials is granted to you.
- PROHIBITED USES. The Permitted Use expressly excludes: (a) copying or duplicating, in whole or in substantial part, the Services and Materials; (b) distributing, transmitting, publishing, transferring or commercially exploiting the Services and Materials, in whole or in part; (c) reverse engineering, decompiling or modifying theServices and Materials, in whole or in part; (d) using the Services and Materials, the Platforms or the information contained therein or results derived therefrom to develop any products or services that could be competitive with the Services and Materials or the Platforms or any other products or services provided by Beyond Birth Basics LLC or its affiliates; (e) altering, removing, or otherwise hindering the delivery of any copyright, disclaimer, or other proprietarynotice appearing in the Services and Materials or the Platforms; or (f) sharing or transferring any usernames or passwords. Beyond Birth Basics LLC electronically monitors compliance with this Agreement (or may otherwise audit your use of the Services and Materials for compliance with these terms) and reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or cancel an individual’s username and password or to disable an IP address without notice in the event of multiple concurrent logins, excessive search quantities, excessive download traffic volumes or other suspected prohibited uses. You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your access and use of the Services and Materials.
- LIMITED ACCESS. Any access or attempt to access for any reason areas of the Beyond Birth Basics LLC computer system or other information thereon (except for the limited portions of the Services and Materials that you have expressly been provided access to pursuant to this Agreement is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the Web pageson the Services and Materials or the content contained herein in whole or in part. You will not spam or send unsolicited e-mail to any other user of the Services and Materials for any reason. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services and Materials. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Beyond Birth Basics LLC's infrastructure.
- You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a “hypertext” link to the Services and Materials provided that such link is to the entry page of the Services and Materials and does not portray Beyond Birth Basics LLC or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. You may not use framing techniques to enclose the Services and Materials or any Beyond Birth Basics LLC trademark, logo or trade name or other proprietary information including the images found in the Services and Materials, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or any form contained on a page. Links to third party websites in the Services and Materials are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the platform on which the Services and Materials are located. Beyond Birth Basics LLC has not reviewed these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for anyof these third-party websites, their content or their policies, including, without limitation, privacy policies or lack thereof. Beyond Birth Basics LLC does not endorse or make any representations about third party websites or any information,software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide toaccess any of the third-party websites linked to the Services and Materials, you do so entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that Beyond Birth Basics LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such third-party websites.
- USER TERM. You have obtained the right to use and access the Services and Materials subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement and your use of the Services and Materials will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition in this In addition, Beyond Birth Basics LLC, in its sole discretion, shall have the unilateral right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason.
- RESTRICTION AGAINST TRANSFER. You may not sublicense, assign, share, sell, rent, lease, or otherwisetransfer your right to use the Services and Materials (including your username and password).
- USERNAME AND PASSWORD. You agree not to give or make available your username or password or othermeans to access your account to any unauthorized individuals. You remain responsible for all access to the Services and Materials via your username and password, even if not authorized by you. If you believe that your password or other means to access your account has been lost or stolen or that an unauthorized person has or may attempt to use the Services and Materials, you must immediately notify Beyond Birth Basics LLC at [email protected]
- REMOVAL OF CONTENT AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Notwithstanding anything in thisAgreement to the contrary, Beyond Birth Basics LLC may, at any time, remove, restrict or impose additional conditions on access to the Services and Materials and the content accessible herein. In addition, Beyond Birth Basics LLC's content provided may change the terms and conditions applicable to content accessible on the Services and Materials or impose additional terms and conditions to the content accessible on the Services and Materials, including, but notlimited to, changes in how content may be accessed and In such event, such modified or additional terms and conditions shall apply to your use of the Services and Materials and the content accessible on the Services and Materials.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED HEREUNDER ARE NOT MEDICAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS FURNISHED BY BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC ARE ACCEPTED BY YOU “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES. BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE FOREGOING, AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS, OR THE RESULTS DERIVED THEREFROM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING EFFECTIVENESS, ACCURACY, QUALITY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, COMPREHENSIVENESS, SUITABILITY, COMPATIBILITY, MERCHANTABILITY FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON- INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHERWISE (IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE, CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE). BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORMS OR THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS OR ANY COMPONENT THEROF WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT ITS USE OR OPERATION WILL BE ERROR OR DEFECT FREE, THAT THE PLATFORMS OR THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF WILL ALWAYS BE ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE, OR THAT ALL DEFECTS IN THE PLATFORMS OR THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED. SUBSCRIBER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION, USE AND SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS AND BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY THEREFOR FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS. IN ADDITION, SUBSCRIBER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ACCESS TO THE PLATFORMSAND THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, LATENCY ISSUES AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, AND THAT BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS.
BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDINGTHE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS, THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS. THE MATERIALS IN THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS IN THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS. BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING OR USE FROM THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS, IF ANY, WILL BE FREE FROM INFECTION, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR INDIVIDUAL USER ASSESSMENT OR INDEPENDENT CONSULTATION WITH YOUR MEDICAL PROVIDER. YOU SHOULD EXERCISE YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS, AND NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY OR IMPUTED TO BEYOND BIRTH BASICS LLC FOR ANY INJURY AND/OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY BY YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS.
- DAMAGES In no event shall Beyond Birth Basics LLC, its affiliates or content providers, or any of its or their respective directors, officers, employees, distributors, subcontractors, suppliers or agents, have any liability whatsoever (i) for any injury or damages, or exemplary, punitive, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or similar damages, or (ii) for any other liabilities arising from any claims, damages, fines, costs, or expenses.
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) Beyond Birth Basics LLC respects the copyright interests of others and, as a policy, does not knowingly permit materials herein that infringe another party'scopyright. If you believe any materials in the Services and Materials infringe a copyright, you should provide us withwritten notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is tobe removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Beyond Birth Basics LLC to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Beyond Birth Basics LLC to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly
- All notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
P.O Box 345
Galena, OH 43021
Email: [email protected]
- If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, it shall be deemed omitted and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. ThisAgreement may be modified only in writing authorized by Beyond Birth Basics LLC. Beyond Birth Basics LLC’s waiver of any right shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other right in the future. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, USA, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Columbus, Ohio. None of the requirements of this Agreement shall be considered waived by either party unless the waiver is in writing, and then only by persons executing this Agreement or other duly authorized agents or representatives. The waiver by either party of a breach or a violation of any provision of this Agreement shall not operate as or be construed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or violation.
Disclaimer, Terms, and Communication Expectations for Beyond Birth Basics
My Services Are Not Medical Advice. The advice you receive from me is for educational purposes only and is intended for use with common postpartum concerns that are wholly unrelated to medical conditions. My advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice and using the techniques described in the Postpartum Secrets Masterclass or our counseling sessions. Reliance on any information provided by Beyond Birth Basics LLC is solely at your own risk.
Exclusion/Limitation Of Liability
Beyond Birth Basics LLC does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. Beyond Birth Basics LLC's liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Beyond Birth Basics LLC, and in no event will Beyond Birth Basics LLC be liable to you for any other claim, losses or damages.
In order to secure your starting date and time, payment must be received. Once payment is received via online invoice, your selected spot will be reserved. For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to our scheduled start time, Beyond Birth Basics LLC will retain a $100 cancellation fee. For cancellations within 72 hours of the consultation, 50% of the package cost will be retained by Beyond Birth Basics LLC.
Please understand that I can provide you with advice and a plan with multiple options, but that if you don’t want to do all of the steps required to initiate change, that a refund will not be offered, as I have indeed provided you with my time and expert knowledge as promised.
Guarantee on Service
I can help you understand your postpartum recovery and any changes you are experiencing. I provide you with a roadmap and advice to help you recovery mentally and physically and the methods I use for each client are proven to work time and time again. I will give you all the tools and support needed but the implementation itself is out of my hands. Therefore I cannot guarantee the results. I want nothing more than to help my clients succeed, so let’s find a plan that works for everyone.
I recommend reaching out to me at least one time per day, if not for anything else, to just let me know how you are doing. If I do not hear from you, I will reach out once per week on Voxer. If I do not receive a response, I will assume things are going perfectly.
- Follow-up Support Through VoxerMy follow up support includes daily communication with me through your postpartum journey for the time we decide to work together. One way I do this is by using Voxer, which is a super user-friendly walkie talkie / voice messaging and texting app. This allows me to be most easily accessible to you despite daily life and is easy to use as a family, so that we can add you, dad, any other caregivers, and myself to the same group message to be sure we are all on the same page during our work together.
- Note on Text Messages: I do not respond to client text messages. Pleases utilize the Voxer app for all voice and text messages.
- Email Communication I also offer unlimited email support but please give me 48 hours to respond to messages.
Sundays are my family days. If you leave a message or send an email after 5:00 p.m. on Saturday evening, I will respond on Monday morning.
Should you have any questions regarding this Agreement, you may contact Beyond Birth Basics LLC at the email address or telephone numbers set forth below.
Email: [email protected]